About Camp Warwick
Serving God’s church for 60+ years: fostering friendship, deepening faith, and encouraging curiosity in the context of Creation.
The Warwick Conference Center and Camp Warwick is owned and operated by the Synods of Mid-Atlantics and New York of the Reformed Church in America.
The mission of Camp Warwick is to:
- Glorify God
- Enable all campers and staff to experience God, who calls us to grow in God’s grace, love, and faith through Jesus Christ
- Provide life experience in a Christian community where Jesus is the central figure, by integrating Christian values and routines into daily life, allowing staff to emulate and campers to see that being a Christian means living a joyous, rewarding, and meaningful life
- Encourage campers to continue growing in their faith by consistently engaging in Bible Study, worship, and prayer.
Therefore, at Camp Warwick:
- Each camper is respected and seen as a unique child of God whose experiences and life are supported
- Each camper is known by name, listened to, and affirmed
- The basic physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each camper are met
- We respect, utilize, and care for God’s creation as a gift
- Everyone is responsible for developing meaningful relationships and genuinely showing ultimate respect for one another. Through this process, the way will be paved for Jesus to live among us. In so doing, experience the value and transforming power of being part of the Family of God
Camp Warwick exists to encourage others in their experience and growth in God while creating lasting friendships.
Our Central Christian Beliefs
- God created the world and all that is in it through love: nature, animals, and humanity.
- We are all God’s children and strive to see each other in that identity.
- God loves us so much that God sent God’s only Son, Jesus, into the world to connect with us and teach us how to live into the two greatest commandments: love God and love others. The Holy Spirit walks with us as we try to walk well in that way.
- We, God’s people, have been created to live in relationship with one another and with creation in ways that are respectful, loving, and safe.
Through these foundations, the way will be paved for Jesus to live among us allowing campers and staff to experience the value and transforming power of being part of the Family of God.
Warwick Conference Center and Camp Warwick Grounds
Camp Warwick is permitted to operate by the Orange County Department of Health and is inspected twice annually. Copies of inspection reports are on file and available for review at the Orange County Department of Health, 124 Main Street, Goshen, New York 10924.
Acceptance and participation in the camp programs are the same for everyone regardless of race, gender, religion, or national origin. Everyone is welcome!
Be A Camp Sunrise Volunteer
Learn About Camp Warwick Summer Camp
Join Our Camp Warwick Summer Staff
Meet our year-round staff!
Rev. Linnea Berry, Minister of Camps
I’m Rev. Linnea Berry and started as a camper in 2003 and have only missed a few summers since. I grew up in northern New Jersey attending the Franklin Reformed Church in Nutley, NJ. I graduated from Hope College (Holland, MI) in 2017 with a BS in psychology and a double minor in communication and youth ministry. I then went on to graduate from New Brunswick Theological Seminary (New Brunswick, NJ) in 2021 with a Master of Divinity. I was ordained as a Minister of Word and Sacrament in the Reformed Church of America on September 18, 2022, and am dedicated to serving the church and God in this role.
Karyn Dunn, Camp Registrar
Hi, I’m Karyn. Camp Warwick has been a special place for me since 2012 when my daughter started coming to camp. I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to join the staff as Camp Registrar. Since 2016 I’ve been honored to be a part of the team, offering support and guidance for new and returning campers summer after summer. It’s been a pleasure getting to know the campers and their families, and being a part of so many memories that will last a lifetime.