There are different types of summer camps for youth to choose from. We offer two types of overnight camps: In-Camp and Camp Sunrise. We also offer two day programs: Day Camp and Adventure Camp. Our camps are unique because we believe in the inclusion of specially-abled children.
In-Camp campers arrive on Sunday afternoon and leave on Friday evening. Campers live in cabins that hold eight campers and two counselors. In-Camp activities include Bible study, worship, singing praise songs, swimming, arts and crafts, and a challenge course with a 30ʼ climbing wall, hiking, and recreation.
Camp Sunrise is a Christian camping ministry for children and adults with physical, cognitive, and/or mental disabilities. Our purpose is to create opportunities for individuals with disabilities to know and experience Jesus Christ. Children (age 8) through adults (age 55) are welcome. Activities include swimming, hiking, campfires, recreational games, talent show, dance, and off-site trips to a local park and bowling alley. Our camping program is designed to provide a safe and healthy environment in which campers with special needs may experience new challenges and opportunities for growth.
Day Camp is designed for kids who have completed Kindergarten through 6th grade, who are here during the day for one to seven weeks. Campers are placed in groups according to the grade they have just completed. They enjoy swimming, a variety of games and activities throughout the day, in addition to a daily Christian Education component.
Adventure Camp is an exciting program for youth who have completed 7th or 8th grade. Adventure Camp takes all of the usual camp activities and combines them with fun, educational experiences, and exciting off-site trips.
Youth programs include confirmation weekends and our Spring Fling.
Camp Snowball is our weekend opportunity for differently-abled individuals.
Counselors and volunteers are needed for our programs, and are selected based on leadership ability, maturity, love for children, and most importantly, their commitment to Jesus Christ.
Camp Warwick is a ministry of the Synods of New York and Mid-Atlantics of the Reformed Church in America. For a list of all camps and dates, click here.
The mission of Camp Warwick is to:
- Glorify God.
- Enable all campers and staff to experience God, who calls us to grow in God’s grace, love and faith through Jesus Christ.
- Provide life experience in a Christian community where Jesus is the central figure, by integrating Christian values and routines into daily life, allowing staff to emulate and campers to see that being a Christian means living a joyous, rewarding and meaningful life.
- Encourage campers to continue growing in their faith by consistently engaging in Bible study, worship, and prayer.
Therefore, at Camp Warwick:
- Each camper is respected and seen as a unique child of God whose experiences and life are supported.
- Each camper is known by name, listened to and affirmed.
- The basic physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each camper are met.
- We respect, utilize and care for God’s creation as a gift.
- Everyone is responsible for developing meaningful relationships and genuinely showing ultimate respect for one another. Through this process, the way will be paved for Jesus to live among us, allowing us to experience the value and transforming power of being part of the one Family of God.
Warwick Conference Center
Since 1959, the Warwick Conference Center has been serving groups, organizations and churches. We offer a variety of accommodations with meals for groups of 15 to 250 and are conveniently located just 50 miles northwest of New York City.
Come away to our country-comfortable and city-close 465 acre hilltop estate.
Open Year Round